Novhidro considers R + D + I as both a tool and an unavoidable way to improve our competitiveness.
The company’s management understands the R + D + I activities as a strategic activity and is responsible for provide the resources for its development, as well as for starting the monitoring and control them.
In this way, Novhidro establishes a series of commitments and objectives that constitute its R + D + I policy, which are described below:
- Continuously improve the Quality Management System through R + D + I and apply the results obtained.
• Provide the necessary resources to achieve and continuously improve the effectiveness of the products.
- Promote the importance awareness of R + D + I by motivating and encouraging all personnel to participate in these activities through teamwork.
- Conceive, develop and carry out innovation projects.
- Encourage the diffusion and promotional use of the R + D + I activities carried out as a key element of the corporate image of the company, with the limits imposed by prudence and the need to safeguard the rights of industrial property.
As a result of this R + D + I policy, Novhidro has conceived and carried out several projects in recent years, which have had the support of Spanish-CDTI and are currently participating in some international technological initiatives.
The Centre for the Development of Industrial Technology (CDTI), is a Public Business Entity, answering to the Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness, which promotes innovation and technological development of Spanish companies. It is the entity that channels the funding and support applications for national and international R&D&i projects of Spanish companies. Thus, the CDTI seeks to contribute to improving the technological level of Spanish companies by means of implementing many activities.